Tickets, Leaflet, Font and more
Hey everyone! I have just done my VIP tickets design.
I wanted to show you all how I am doing things in order and putting things together. I have also been constantly updating snapchat (FOLLOW >> Range Street) and meetings with third years to keep updating them and constantly having their feedback.
The most important thing in this visual merchandising project is to be on the same page as your team and communicate well with others.
![]() |
| http://www.trumanbrewery.com/cgi-bin/venue2.pl?sub=&rID=3473 |
![]() |
| Floor plan ideas (Left is my four third year and right is the plan for the whole third year class) |
![]() |
| Before we split third year among my group |
![]() |
| Meeting with second year and Chloe |
![]() |
I have been inspired by curvy table from the Herbert and Art Gallery museum.
Unfortunately this idea was not good enough for the third year.
|
![]() |
Before we came up with the scaffolding ideas, my group came up with display boards idea. So I have taken the responsibility of this and finding the costs, does it need to be made, does it have boards etc. Unfortunately, to pay for a board is costing around £100. Even though knowing that third year have raised enough money, I kept on searching. I found few display boards on the art floor in which we can borrowed but with limited amount. To use it, we need to create an agreement to look after it and safely returned it back to the studio after use. It is allowed to be painted in plain white or wood colour.
After the meeting of having scaffolding and not having display boards, one of the third year has relative who could do scaffolding for us, we are hoping that this will work out as soon as possible.
|
![]() |
| Display board that I have drawn |
![]() |
| VIP ticket designs |
![]() |
| My leaflet designs |
![]() |
| Before we came up with scaffolding ideas |
![]() |
| Working out where to put the hashtags! |
![]() |
| Made on grafitticreator.net |
![]() |
| Customising the uniform. As a group, we thought of having a boiler suit for the 'employees' working in the shop/exhibition. Here is an example of the drawing I have done. |
![]() |
| Made by Aishah Jan. (Grafitti name made on grafitticreator.net) |
![]() |
Made by Julia Rusu. This was theme to use for the window display. However, third year and the tutor would like to use their fabric swatch instead of these colour.
|
FOLLOW US AT:
YouTube: Range Street (click here to view)
Twitter: range_street
Pinterest: Range Street
Facebook: Range Street
Snapchat: Range Street
Instagram: Range Street_
YouTube: Range Street (click here to view)
Twitter: range_street
Pinterest: Range Street
Facebook: Range Street
Snapchat: Range Street
Instagram: Range Street_




















Comments
Post a Comment