Research on P L A C E M E N T - A year out
HEYYYY! I hope you guy are missing meeee! So in the last few months, I have been researching and emailing fashion industries, reading all types of blogs, going out to different shops such as Bicester Village, Oxford City Centre and Oxford Street and so on.
The main reason why I was doing this because I was looking for an internship or a placement. Yes, finding a fashion placement is difficult. For me, it was even more difficult because I am hearing impaired. But that doesn't stop me.
I have had many MANY interviews and I love every single one that I went to. All of them accepted me. I can definitely tell that I have applied at least 100 applications.
Now, I have to decide how to travel to my work place, how much it will costs me, what I need to do on the first day and other research. I noticed fashion companies are accepting me because I have already got work experiences such as retail, fashion designer assistant, runway curator, modelling, photography, illustrations, designing and many different volunteering jobs.
The main reason why I was doing this because I was looking for an internship or a placement. Yes, finding a fashion placement is difficult. For me, it was even more difficult because I am hearing impaired. But that doesn't stop me.
I have had many MANY interviews and I love every single one that I went to. All of them accepted me. I can definitely tell that I have applied at least 100 applications.
Now, I have to decide how to travel to my work place, how much it will costs me, what I need to do on the first day and other research. I noticed fashion companies are accepting me because I have already got work experiences such as retail, fashion designer assistant, runway curator, modelling, photography, illustrations, designing and many different volunteering jobs.

Comments
Post a Comment