SS17 Ruffles
I want to update you all on one of the key trend that is coming up for SS17. I have been looking through magazines, news, London Fashion Week, Paris Fashion week and other sources to find out the trend.
I have recently been loving Temperely London, Mary Katrantzou and soooo many other designers' collection. Anyway, I collate together few images of SS17 ruffles trend! YES! Ruffles are coming!
![]() |
| Antonio Berardi |
![]() |
| Bora Aksu |
![]() |
| Bora Aksu |
![]() |
| Bora Aksu |
![]() |
| Bora Aksu |
![]() |
| Bora Aksu |
![]() |
| Erdem |
![]() |
| House of Holland |
![]() |
| House of Holland |
![]() |
| Huishan Zhang |
![]() |
| Mother of Pearl |
![]() |
| Ryan LO |
![]() |
| Ryan LO |
(All images are from londonfashionweek.com)














Comments
Post a Comment