RED & BLUE DRESS
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hi Guys! It is FRIDAY! Feeling relief? I have recently been doing so many fashion illustrations that came out from my mind. So I want to show you how I do my fashion illlustrations as few of you have been asking me how I started off.
CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM FOR MORE!
Follow @aishahjan15
1. Draw an oval shaped face.
2. Draw the neck
3. Add the shoulder lines (just little)
4.Draw the outline of the bodice and dress
5. Then add in the Dress detail not embellishment but 'curve' lines (see below how I put the curve line on the bottom of the dress to create and 3D effect.
6. Add your desired colour. First colour lightly all over then make your way up
7. Repeat with the face but in skin tone colour pencil
8. Draw hair lightly. Then add in darker lines.
9. Colour in hair very lightly then add in tone
| See here, I have just coloured the dress lightly then colour 'curve' line darker see below to see the 'curve' line. |
| Finally I have added details, but it is not necessary if you want to do it. |

Comments
Post a Comment