Hey everyone!
I hope you are all missing me! The Spring/ Summer couture show images were out a while ago. The outfit are GORGEOUS and the detail work are INSANE.
So I have pulled out my favourite outfits that I wish to wear and keep forever. I have also started to do fashion illustrations on few of them. These illustrations are posted below! Keep scrolling down and you will see it. Make sure you keep your eyes peeled on my Instagram and Twitter page.
 |
| ALEXIS MABILLE |
How beautiful is this? I love the idea of having different colour bindings and it stand out so well. The colour went perfectly right with the light white transparent fabric. I adore how the balloon sleeves and it make the whole outfit look more like princess.
 |
| ATELIER VERSACE |
OHHH I am liking the gold fringing on the short sexy dress. Those heels are definitely rocking with that outfit. The fringe will be trending soon.
 |
| ARMANI PRIVE |
Armani Prive couture collection is bold and bright. However the shape is kept simple with a twist. Lots of blazers and cropped trousers are coming especially in this SS17 and AW17. Why not got for a bright top but formal cropped trousers and black heels to keep you look classy this summer!
 |
| CHANEL |
Chanel has brought their grand finale to another level. The soft pastel pink colour makes it look like a gorgeous and glamourous prom dress. To keep it up, I adore how the sleeves are puffy and there are lots of layered fabric on the dress.
 |
| ELIE SAAB |
AW17 are bringing lots of fur. Elie Saab has shown you how it should be done for a red carpet look.
 |
| GIAMBATTISTA VALLI |
 |
| GIAMBATTISTA VALLI |
 |
| JEAN PAUL GAULTIER |
I am noticing different variety of Jacquard. Jacquard fabric are insanely beautiful! I adore jacquard. Look how Gaultier pulled off this outfit using jacquard for the long coat and matching bottom. Red is definitely on the top of the list for Spring/ Summer 2017 and Autumn/Winter 2017.
 |
| RALPH & RUSSO |
If I could, I would choose this outfit for my wedding. It is gorgeous, elegant and the soft intricate detail made the dress look sophisticated. The pale blue/ grey colour bring the 'princess' feels to the dress.
 |
| ZUHAIR MURAD |
FIREWORK, BLACK SILHOUETTE, TROUSER WITH DRESS? OR SKIRT WITH DRESS?
Zuhair Murad went full out for this outfit, in fact his whole collection. Ever since, the first collection came out, everyone has been gobsmacked by the detail of the dress and the silhouette. I am always inspired by the new shapes and colour that he brings.
That's all for now and I hope you adore my illustration! Make sure you follow my Instagram/ Twitter page so you don't miss out any of my illustrations.
Comments
Post a Comment