University

Asalamu alaikum and Welcome back everyone!

So I will be making a blog about my university life as a Muslim Fashion student. I am currently in my final year of my study.
I have literally just started university and to be honest all I wanted to do was to go home and contemplate about life. Who else does this? The first session was the brief and explaining all of the things that I need to do. There were so much stress and headache coming to me, because there were too much information going around my head. So I slept early to get refresh the next morning.

I have just had my second day at university and I enjoyed it. The second day was about group work. All of the year was put into group and each group needs to make a full outfit. I was quite happy with my team because each of us has different ideas and we were happy to collaborate our ideas together.

Here are few images of what we have created using recycled fabric.

A hat made from socks and strips of knitwear/ jersey fabric

The full outfit

A t-shirt turned into a bag with ruffles around the collar.

Comments

Popular Posts